Stitches West 2012: Prologue
February 22, 2012 1 Comment
I’m in Santa Clara for another Stitches West! It doesn’t start till tomorrow; I like to get here the day before so I’m not rushing around on the first day.
Last year, I posted some complaints about my trip down. In a surprising reversal, everything went smoothly this year. I am amazingly unannoyed. Here’s why:
- I was not subjected to a full-body scan by airport security.
- I heard all of the boarding announcements and boarded in a timely manner.
- The one-year-old baby next to me on the plane was well-behaved and slept most of the way.
- The TSA did not search my bag.
There’s really only one annoyance that continues from last year:
- The sinks at the hotel are still stupid.
But that’s ok. Also, this is my view:
It’s 75 degrees right now. Oh my.